Former BB Naija 2018 housemate Anto Lecky has shown she is not to be messed with when she is ready to take on her day and her style is just the inspiration corporate ladies need to build them confidence.
Anto has shown time and time again that her fashion taste is that of an independent capable woman, which just speaks for her character.
Whether its a gown, or kimono set, or a little jumpsuit, Anto has shown that she has an impeccable taste for the everyday working woman.
See 10 photos of Anto that shows her chic style.
1. Anto looks great in this baby blue gown paired with strap heels.
2. Anto shows that color blocking can be done with class in her lovely gown.
3. Anto shows you can look corporate even with Ankara.
4. Black is your go-to color for chic.
5. This is one of the best pieces Anto has won and it is very evident.
6. Anto in this kimono two-piece is gorgeous
7. Anto is hot and shining in her pink jumpsuit
8. No stress needed to look good, just lay back and enjoy the attention
9. Anto brings simplicity in this wide legged pants
10. Spicy color for a dinner date
Earn more money by sharing this post. Copy and paste the URL below and share to friends, when they click and visit Rant Money website you earn: https://ranthq.com.ng0
You have been spending money buying data to read news online while publishers make huge revenue from adverts without giving you a dime; this is about to change as Rant Money now shares her advert revenue with readers -
Rant Money Comment Policy
Your comments MUST BE constructive with vivid and clear suggestion relating to the post.
Your comments MUST NOT be less than 5 words.
Do NOT in any way copy/duplicate or transmit another members comment and paste to earn. Members who indulge themselves copying and duplicating comments, their earnings would be wiped out totally as a warning and Account deactivated if the user continue the act again.
Rant Money does not pay for exclamatory comments Such as hahaha, nice one, wow, congrats, lmao, lol, etc are strictly forbidden and disallowed. Kindly adhere to this rule.
Constructive REPLY to comments is allowed