Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Government
Deadline of this Job: 18th February 2019
Duty Station: kenya
5 Member of the County Public Service Board
Nairobi City County
Deadline of this Job:
18th February 2019
Nairobi , Kenya , East Africa , 254
Pursuant of the constitution of Kenya 2010 Article 235 and Section 57, 58 &59 of the county Government Act 2012, the nairobi City county Government lnvites qualiﬁed Kenyan citizens to ﬁll the positions of:-
Member of the County Public Service Board 5 positions
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting in preparation of regular reports fori submission to the County Assembly on the. execution of the functions of the Board.
• Observing good Corporate Governance Principles i the performance of your duties.
• Ensuring delivery of quality services to the citizens.
• Promoting publrc service values and principles i the County Govemment as referred to in Articles I & 232 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
• Advising‘ on the appointment of persons to hold or act in t e Public County Ofﬁces, including on the E Boards of Urban areas within the County and to conﬁrm appointments.
• Performing duties as assigned by the Board.
Academic Qualiﬁcations and Attributes
• A Bachelofs Degree in any of the following ﬁelds: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences from a University recognized in Kenya.
• Working Experience of at least five (5) years in administration and management.
• Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capa ilities; and clear understanding of the Legislation, Policy Framework governing the County Public Service, National Goals, Values and Principles of Govemance.
• Satisfies the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership & Integrity.
• Should not be a state or public ofﬁcer.
Terms of service: Six (6) year ncqvable contract Salarles and other allowances: Paya le as per the Salaries and Remuneration Commission guidelines.
Job application procedure
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya. all applicants must obtain the following
• Tax compliance certiﬁcate from Kenya Revenue Authority
• Clearance certiﬁcate from the Higher Education Loans Board
• Clearance certiﬁcate from Ethics and Anti
• Corruption Commission :
• Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau
• Certiﬁcate of Good Conduct From Criminal Investigations Department
Applications should be addressed to the olﬁce of:
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
NAIROBI CITY COUNTY
P O BOX 30075 – 00100
- Applications should be in hard copy and delivered to the office of the 1st Floor, City Hall. Room 112 on/or before 18th February 2019:
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the Original Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certiﬁcates Testimonials;
• Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
The appointment of members of the Board shall be through a competitive process. Nairobi City County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and People Living with Disabilities and marginalized groups are encourages to apply
Earn more money by sharing this post. Copy and paste the URL below and share to friends, when they click and visit Rant Money website you earn: https://ranthq.com.ng0
You have been spending money buying data to read news online while publishers make huge revenue from adverts without giving you a dime; this is about to change as Rant Money now shares her advert revenue with readers -
Rant Money Comment Policy
Your comments MUST BE constructive with vivid and clear suggestion relating to the post.
Your comments MUST NOT be less than 5 words.
Do NOT in any way copy/duplicate or transmit another members comment and paste to earn. Members who indulge themselves copying and duplicating comments, their earnings would be wiped out totally as a warning and Account deactivated if the user continue the act again.
Rant Money does not pay for exclamatory comments Such as hahaha, nice one, wow, congrats, lmao, lol, etc are strictly forbidden and disallowed. Kindly adhere to this rule.
Constructive REPLY to comments is allowed