Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019: Requirements & how to apply – Those who have been waiting for Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board to start receiving applications from candidates for the 2019 teachers recruitment can now apply.
Financial Watch gathered the application into the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment for 2019, will end on May 27th.
Qualification For Enugu State Basic Education Board Recruitment 2019
To apply, the person must have a National Certificate in Education (NCE).
How To Apply For Enugu State Basic Education Board Recruitment?
Also, the candidates should do the following before applying for the recruitment:
- Send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter.
- Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
via this e-mail address: [email protected]
Requirements For Enugu State Basic Education Board Recruitment
- Note that you must state the Primary School you wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will result in your disqualification.
- A written examination will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am.
- Every applicant must come with their identification cards to the venue of the examination.
- Late submission of applications will not be accepted.
NB: You’d only be invited for the interview if you are shortlisted.
When Is Enugu State Basic Education Board Interview Date?
The interview will take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00 am.
The post Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019: Requirements & how to apply appeared first on Recruitment Portal.
Earn more money by sharing this post. Copy and paste the URL below and share to friends, when they click and visit Rant Money website you earn: https://ranthq.com.ng0
You have been spending money buying data to read news online while publishers make huge revenue from adverts without giving you a dime; this is about to change as Rant Money now shares her advert revenue with readers -
Rant Money Comment Policy
Your comments MUST BE constructive with vivid and clear suggestion relating to the post.
Your comments MUST NOT be less than 5 words.
Do NOT in any way copy/duplicate or transmit another members comment and paste to earn. Members who indulge themselves copying and duplicating comments, their earnings would be wiped out totally as a warning and Account deactivated if the user continue the act again.
Rant Money does not pay for exclamatory comments Such as hahaha, nice one, wow, congrats, lmao, lol, etc are strictly forbidden and disallowed. Kindly adhere to this rule.
Constructive REPLY to comments is allowed